.

ABOUT ALYCIA GRAYCE

Tuesday, November 12, 2013


HELLO! My name is Alycia Crowley, the girl behind Alycia Grayce, which happens to also be my name. I try not to complicate things. I believe there is something magical that happens when you have a room full of good people and good food. It is something that transcends people and cultures. Food and celebration has the power to bring us together. This is why I have always loved putting together a great party, or having friends over for dinner. I started this blog as a way for me to hone in on my love for all things that help us celebrate the joys of life. I hope it inspires you to see how even the simplest gatherings can be a celebration and how all food should be enjoyed!

Alycia Grayce is a party and entertaining blog devoted to inspiring one-of-a-kind celebrations and good eats! Alycia Grayce is a source for at home entertaining, family friendly recipes, party inspiration from small gatherings to weddings, and anything in between. Stay awhile and enjoy your daily dose of celebration!


I am Canadian born, California grown, and Utah based. I currently live in Provo with my husband Trevor who is finishing up his last year in Law School. When I am not blogging, I am the Marketing Lead at the Aveda Institute in Provo. So basically I get to work with beautiful people every day. My favorite color is yellow, because I think it makes people happier, and I am indeed a people person. I have an unhealthy relationship with reality television, and ice cream. I have a serious case of wanderlust and love celebrating life!

And if you aren't sick of me yet, you can also find me at...

Personal Blog Crowley Party
Twitter @alyciagrayce
Instagram @alyciagrayce

8 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay!!!!! Can't wait for a million things to come!!!! =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting Alycia!! Can't wait to follow along. Congratulations on your new endeavour! This will be fabulous, I have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, what an exciting new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it weird that i'm totally stoked for you and we've never met? because i am! this is way awesome, you're making things happen! congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Can you get rid of the password thing so you can just enter a comment without doing that? Your other blog is that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Also went to follow by email but says it's not doing that. I like to get an email of when your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO excited about this!! You are amazing, so happy you are following your dreams. I can't wait to be inspired!!!

    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete